Now businesses can offer 101 Financial courses to their employees through their HR departments!
The Workplace Financial Wellness Program brochure summarizes the challenges that companies face…
It’s a fact: 40% of employee turnover is due to financial stress.
Financial stress usually has little to do with a paycheck. The real reasons employees are weighed down with financial problems are:
- Lack of financial knowledge
- No personal financial budget
- Bad credit scores
- No plan to eliminate debt
- Paying too much in interest and fees
The brochure also explains the many benefits for employees, including:
- Unbiased information: No sales pitches for investments
- Money management education: Focus is on managing money, debt first
- Face-to-face presentations: Employees take part in active learning
- Easy-to-use money management tools: Enabling immediate action
- Ongoing support: With additional actionable education they can use
- A free financial analysis that compares the employee’s current pace of of debt elimination with what’s possible using the 101 Financial System
- Personal, customized financial education in the privacy of the employee’s own home
- A 90- to 120-day financial roadmap with every penny accounted for to optimize cash flow
- Six to 9 home classes with a personal instructor to make weekly adjustments and changes to budgets
- A 12-month debt elimination plan with a prioritized pay-down schedule, based on the most to least expensive debts
- Credit education and optimization webinars that help employees take control of their credit
- Help with establishing a smart banking relationship with a financial institution where the employee can open a revolving debt management account
Plus, the financial education program helps promote employee happiness by:
- Eliminating their stress about money
- Eliminating their anxiety and worry about debt
- Increasing their focus and productivity, and thereby,
- Enabling them to become better employees!
If you know of any company that could benefit from this program, be sure to contact your instructor!