In order to win on social media, you’ve got to be consistent.
But how can you be consistent when you don’t even know what to post?
We got your back.
Below is a list of 30 different ideas you can use for your social media content!
- You do not need to post every single day on social media. Three to four times a week is good.
- You do not need to go in the order listed if you don’t want to.
- Rotate through this list every month so you’ll always have something to post.
- Have FUN with this!
- Remind your audience who you are and how you help people
- Answer FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Post interesting financial industry statistics and share your thoughts about them
- Share a lesson learned
- Tell your audience how you got started as a student
- Share a student success story
- Share what your favorite thing is about 101 Financial’s workshops
- Share your morning routine
- Post a fill-in-the-blank
- Share a specific podcast episode you enjoy listening to
- Share what learning objectives students learn in 99, 100, or 101 Financial
- Share someone else’s post and tell your audience what specifically you like about it
- Post a short tutorial about something related to finances that is not taught inside any of the courses 101 Financial offers
- Talk about a Talk Story Tuesday episode that Alan recorded (find these on the 101 Financial Page under “Videos”)
- Share a student testimonial
- Ask your audience what they want to see next from you
- Share a book you love and what you learned from it
- Post a “this-or-that” question. Ask your audience which one they would choose.
- Post about an event you’re attending
- Share old popular posts (this can be yours or someone else’s – just be sure to credit the other person if sharing their content)
- Go behind the scenes of your life
- Share an encouraging quote. Tell your audience what the quote has encouraged you to do.
- Post a Throwback Thursday or a Flashback Friday
- Talk about a time when you felt conflicted and what you did about it
- Share a TV show you can’t get enough of and why you’re hooked on it
- Shoutout a new restaurant you discovered (tag them if they have a social media account so that your post will appear in their location tag / hashtag)
- Share an app you love and how it helps you
- Share what you do for self-care
- Share a favorite memory and why it means a lot to you
- Talk about an unexpected result either you or your student has experienced as a result of being an instructor and/or taking the 101 Financial course